Thursday, July 24, 2014

I'm Still Alive...

Just enjoying the oh so lovely Charleston, South Carolina!
We leave Saturday morning and this vacation has gone by way too fast.
We just might have gotten a little too much sun this afternoon at the beach so we are enjoying the great indoors back at the house and cooking up some tacos for dinner.

Our mornings have consisted of views like this on Breach Inlet between Sullivan's & Isle of Palms

Lunches on Folly Beach looking like this!

with plenty of these consumed

and our afternoons spent here

Life is good! 
Unfortunately I will be back to reality next week and I will show you more pictures for sure.
I hope you are all having a wonderful week and if not Friday is near.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!