Sunday, July 6, 2014

Weekending Fourth of July Style





We kicked off our extended holiday weekend Thursday by hitting the road for our little camping trip to John and Kelly's in Burton, Ohio. Isn't that view amazing?!


It was such a relaxing weekend spent waking up to views like the one above


 fishing with my hubby






Drinking wine 



And more relaxing with these views




While we were gone Mr. Tyson was being spoiled all weekend by my Mom and his Uncle JK and Auntie Shalene. He spent his fourth on a boat ride to watch fireworks at Zane Landing on the pontoon.
Needless to say he is exhausted now and sleeping his Sunday away!


 Saturday morning we packed up camp and headed home for some more Independence Day celebrating at Aunt Lori and Uncle Matt's.


My Uncle is constantly striving to make everything more fun for the kiddos


Tyson was not sure about the pool for his second time in.





And we finished Saturday night off with fireworks and drinks at our river lot. 


Anthony had to return to work today but Sundays on the schedule equal time and a half for Mr. Fry so no complaints over here. It is a little overcast so my day is going to be spent unpacking all our camping gear, doing laundry and getting ready for the work week. Only two more weeks until I am Charleston, SC bound with my hubby! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome weekend! So pretty! That slide on your Aunt and Uncle's pool is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!