Friday, January 2, 2015

NYE and Staying Up Too Late

It is almost 4 a.m. and I am sitting in our living room, eating a bowl of fruity pebbles, watching The Millionaire Matchmaker (because let's face it aside from infomercials and football recaps there is next to nothing to really watch) and browsing through instagram. Not real sure why I have not gone to bed yet however, the two naps that were taken today (well technically yesterday) could be the reason. Anthony went to bed almost 3 hours ago after we watched the Buckeyes big win over Alabama. Sugar Bowl Champions Baby!!!

We spent the last couple hours of 2014 celebrating with our friends and family at the Doublecut NYE Party listening to some amazing music, playing cornhole, and dancing the night away!
There really was no better way to do it!

Luckily Anthony had the day off and so did I so we spent the whole day together. Going to the store to get shampoo, conditioner, body wash, a new lightbulb for his CRV and some groceries. After coming home and eating lunch we ended up taking a two hour nap together and then ran to my Grandma's to pay her and Dave our rent and hurried home to get ready for the big game. JK and Shalene came over and we just had some pizza and beers and watched the game (nothing to eventful). The game didn't start until after 9 and I dozed off during halftime. Luckily I woke up with 5 minutes left of the game and it was just in time to watch a very intense win over Alabama. It was pretty much 1:00 a.m. so Jk and Shalene headed home and Anthony went to bed because he has to work at 7 a.m.  Obviously I am going to find myself sleeping in with Mr. Tyson and hopefully having enough energy to make it to the gym and go to lunch with my Mom and possibly get all the Christmas decor taken down, packed away and get the house back into it's normal state.

Did you all have a fun NYE? Whether it was staying in or going out for the night I am sure yours was just as fun and a great way to kiss 2014 goodbye and say hello to 2015. I am anxious to get started on my goals and resolutions for this year. I will save all of that for a different post because the sun is going to be coming up in a few hours and I am going to regret pulling an all nighter.
Good night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Your NYE sounds like a blast!!! I always get so jealous when you talk about seeing double cut. Lol. :) I was passed out on the couch by 10:30! Preggo lameo for the win! ;) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!