Monday, March 9, 2015

Weekend Recap

We ended up having a fairly eventful weekend. Not too much of anything extremely exciting went on but it was all a lot of fun and I can honestly say that when I woke up this morning I was questioning where my weekend had went.


+Saturday morning I had my first eye appointment in three years. In got new glasses and some contacts. I haven't worn contacts since I started my new job a little over a year ago so all the ladies I work with were excited to see me without glasses. 
+My Grandma and Mom joined me to go to a flea market show at this old barn. It was not quite what I was expecting but it was a fun afternoon out with my Momma and Grandma.
+Anthony and I had a date night to Buckeye Winery in downtown Newark on Saturday night. I enjoyed a wine slushie and a glass of wine and Anthony had a local brew. Unfortunately they were sold out of my favorite wine but Anthony decided to buy a bottle of blueberry wine to give it a try.


+Sunday morning we woke up at the crack of dawn and were on the road to Pennsylvania. Anthony ended up buying a fishing kayak from some guy on Craiglist. It turned out to be an amazing mini road trip and was only two and a half hours from home. The best part was his smile on his face for the rest of the day because he has been shopping around for this big purchase for almost a year now!
+I hit the gym when we got home then came home and we cuddled with the furbabies for the rest of the evening. Cooked dinner together and actually went to bed early. 

All in all it has been an amazing weekend and I am thoroughly thrilled that the forecast for this whole week is expected to be in the 50s and up. I don't think I can express how exciting that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!