Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015


Happy Belated Easter Everyone!
We had a wonderful Easter Sunday that was spent with my side of the Family. The weather could not have been more perfect and we were able to spend the majority of the day outside. 
Everyone was kind of in and out and there was not a time that the whole family was there so unfortunately we did not get a big family picture like we had all wanted to. I actually didn't have my camera out the whole time like I have in the past and we don't have a whole whole bunch of pictures because I was trying to focus on enjoying the day with everyone and having fun. 
All in all it was a fairly decent day and now the count down is on for our Cruise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!