Sunday, August 23, 2015

Last Weekend Together




Anthony officially starts his new job as a post man this week which also means that this weekend was our last full weekend to have Friday, Saturday and Sunday together. It makes me a little sad to know I can't really plan big things to on Saturdays or even Friday nights but it also makes me a little eager to plan some fun stuff for myself. 

We enjoyed the whole weekend together this weekend. Friday night we cooked dinner together with plans of going to the fair afterwards but we both laid down and fell asleep for a couple of hours. It put a damper on that plan and we decided to skip out on going to the fair since it was so late and opted for some froyo and shopping at TjMaxx and Dunhams. 

Saturday we both slept in, tinkered around the house almost all morning and afternoon and I got in another nap. We met up with my parents and went to Columbus for my Dads company picnic at the Crew soccer game. It was the perfect night for some soccer. 

Sunday anthony let me sleep in and I woke up to Donald's Donuts waiting for me. We played with the dogs all morning, I did some reading while Anthony made some modifications to his kayak. Around noon we decided to hit up the pool before going to Sunday dinner at Grandma Spikers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!