Friday, September 4, 2015

Oh Hey Friday


I am glad to finally get this work week over with. I used to think that every week of work before taking a vacation seemed to just creep by. However, this week flew by and I couldn't catch a break to get all the work done, it was carazy! This job is seriously causing me to be the busiest I have ever been. This vacation is definitely needed! 10 days off is going to be perfect to clear my head, get some sun and spend some quality time with my husband. On top of work I have been trying my darnest to keep up my running and it is proving to be a challenge. I only made it out two nights this week but those nights I was really able to clear my head and break a sweat. We finally splurged and bought a new desktop computer, we realized that working on our slow as Moses laptop was just not cutting it for my photo editing. I am seriously in love with it!!! Now I am pinning ideas for little office nook ideas. When I finally settle and how I am going to decorate this area in our living room I will be sharing it with all of you. And just in case I thought I wasn't busy enough I have been getting back behind the camera with some senior sessions. The kids that I have had gotten to shoot have been great in front of the camera and I have really been enjoying editing their pictures. For a while I thought that with all of the craziness at work I couldn't do my own thing and disconnect when I got off work but I am starting to get the grip of things and I think this trip to Charleston is really going to be the needed refresher and I can get back to my normal self. I hope you all have an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Feel free to leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Hope you have a great day!